I can't tell you how many times I hear, "I have this amazing camera, but I have no clue how to use it" No worries, my friends, I am here to help!! I have learned so much the last few years and would love to be able to share what I know with you! I honestly could talk about photography all day long, and I love teachingand helping people, so why not combine them both??
This will be a hands on approach to learning...we will meet outside I will teach you the basics and we will go and practice, practice, practice! I had such a hard time getting off of auto, I read a ton, practiced like crazy, and one day it just all made sense. I want to make this easy for you!!
- 2 hour class
- Understanding the basics; aperture, shutter speed and ISO. (what each means and how it impacts exposure and your picture)
- Understanding what white balance is
- Composition and the 'rules' of what makes a good picture- and when to break them
- small groups, I want to really be able to help you
- private facebook group after the class for continued learning
March 20th 10:00-12:00
April 2 1:00-3::00
**weather permitting, and a minimum of 5 people to hold the class
CLASS PRICE $85 intro price